By 3D Aesthetics
tARGETS YOUR CONCERNS
The 3D HydrO2 Facial has been developed to offer the complete facial experience to target an array of concerns including dehydration, oxygenation, anti-ageing, brightening, skin tightening and congestion. Offering seven different technologies which smooth, hydrate and cleanse the skin, we are able to tailor your facial to your specific concerns and requirements.
1. Hydro peel/deep cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using an AHA based solution. It hydrates and nourishes the skin using an RHOligopeptide- 1 and Acetyl Hexapeptide base. Bacteria and inflamed skin is improved using a BHA based solution.
2. Exfoliation/oxygenation: creates “the Bohr effect”, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol, which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
3. Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage skin hydration.
4. Electro ion – skin lifting: this treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
5. Skin tightening: radiofrequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
6. Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence Expression skincare range for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear. 3D Solutions masks can also be used.
7. Fire and ice: the “fire” represents the heat element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The “cryo facial” uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5˚C. This is used at the end of the facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.